You can extend your recordings easily by pressing the button a second (or third) time within 5 seconds of your original click. This will extend your video past 15 seconds, up to 40 seconds max.
Articles in this section
- Does the link sent in the highlight email ever expire? What about other links to my event?
- When do events show up on app.sporfie.com?
- How can I save clips longer than 15 seconds or extend a video?
- Can I watch a game live?
- If I create a Circle, does that allow access to individual highlights taken by someone in the Circle?
- Does the main camera have the ability to capture the entire game as well as highlights?
- How do I download a video from the web app?
- I downloaded the app, but I can’t find the venue/event I want to watch.
- Can I use Sporfie on an iPad?
- Can I save a video that was shared in a circle?